Who we are
Suggested text: Our website address is: https://www.mandiriremittance.com.
Privacy Notice (Personal Data Protection Notice)
. This Privacy Notice describes how Mandiri International Remittance Sdn. Bhd. (MIR) uses your personal data.
. MIR is fully committed to ensure that our processing of personal data complies with the Personal Data Protection Act
. This Notice relates to your personal data that you have voluntarily provided to MIR when you access our services.
. This Notice also applies to the website and all products also the services that offered by MIR.
Purpose of Privacy Notice
. This notice is issued pursuant to the PDPA to all individuals who are customers, smart partners, stakeholders and their
Employees who deal with MIR.
Purpose of Personal Data Processing
. MIR processes personal data for the following purposes, which includes but is not limited to the following:
- To provide the services requested by customers
- To provide appropriate information about our products and services
- To reward program for which you have registered
- For the marketing process as well as MIR development activities
- To confirm information related to personal details, employment and financial background
- To prevent fraud, prevent such illegal activities as well as to comply with the law
- Other legitimate business activities of MIR.
Types of Personal Data Processed
. MIR processes the accurate and complete personal data information given by customers to us, which includes but is
not limited to the following :
- Personal details : name, identity card number / passport, nationality, race, date of birth, age, address, telephone number, beneficiary’s name, beneficiary’s account, beneficiary’s phone number, address, relationship with the beneficiary
- Occupation details and also the financial resources.
Disclosure of Personal Data
. Personal data stored by MIR will be kept confidential. MIR may disclose your personal data to the following parties,
including the request made mandatory under any applicable laws of Malaysia :
- The company acts as a provider to our services
- Any financial institution which helps us to process the transactions that you have requested
- Governmental authorities to comply with statutory, requirements and regulatory laws of Malaysia.
Personal Data Security
. MIR takes practical steps and effective measures to protect the collected personal data and its confidentiality.
. MIR ensures that appropriate administrative, security safeguards and procedures taken are in line with the applicable
laws and regulations for the protection of personal data.
Personal Data Retention
. MIR ensures that the collected personal data will be retained and destroyed as prescribe in section 10 of the PDPA.
Personal Data Integrity
. MIR will ensure that all data provided by customers are accurate, up to date in providing the transaction and service to
customers. If there is any change to the data, customer should notify MIR accordingly.
Principle Access of Personal Data
. Under the PDPA, you have the right to access your personal data to ensure that the personal data MIR hold about you
is accurate, not misleading, complete and up to date.
For any clarification on this Privacy Notice request concerning personal information, you may request for access to amend and/ or update your personal data by contacting MIR at:
Address : Mandiri International Remittance, Wisma Mepro, Ground Floor, 29 & 31, Jalan Ipoh, 51200 Kuala Lumpur.
Telephone No. : 03-40454988
Operation Hours : 9.00 am – 6.00 pm (Monday – Friday, excluding Public Holidays).