Frontline Teller (Klang Valley)
1. Job Function:
To support Outlet manager or Supervisor in handling remittance transaction and maintain relationship with customers to achieve the business target.
2. Responsibility :
- To serve customers by giving explanation on the remittance information such as exchange rate, charges and other terms condition.
- To request and verify the customer ID.
- To guide customer filing the application form and checking it completeness.
- To make copy or scan the ID for new customers for documentation purposed.
- To count money receives from the customers and check whether it is not fake money.
- Input the transaction to the system based on the application form filled by the customers.
- To seek supervisor approval if the transaction exceed teller limit any changes to the exchanges rate and charges.
- To print the transaction receipt, stamping it and give the initial on it before conveying it to the customers.
- To keep the transaction receipt copy as the transaction document.
- To handle cash allocation in term of to transfer to or received from the supervisor.
- Perform general duties as filling and documentations.
- Execution of operational activity always with the decision of policy, order, common practice, method and rule going into effect.
- Handling all remittance/settlement transaction activity and maintain customer service level for resumption it’s to be high according to Service Level Agreement (SLA) Standard.
3. Job Requirements :
- Having knowledge in banking/remittance.
- Good Personality
Outlet Supervisor (Klang Valley)
1. Job Function:
To support Operation Manager to perform Remittance Outlet Transaction in which to achieve the business target and manage cash position in his/her outlet.
2. Cash management :
- To monitor and report and the cash movement in relevant register
- To ensure all cash movements are properly recorded and balance at all times and at the end of day before closing.
- To ensure that safe cash movement are recorded in the safe register and tally with the print out branch cash collection report.
- Deposit cash to neighbouring bank once it reaches Daily Branch Cash limit.
- Contact company’s security personnel to arrange for transportation of cash whenever necessary.
- To check teller cash pay in slips to ensure correct validation of customer’s transaction.
- Ensure any cash in transit ad cash in premises always within company insurance limit.
- Ensure no cash shortage excesses or posting errors.
- Submit your daily works report to the management.
3. Operations & Marketing :
- Be responsible in ensuring the branch activities under the branch in charge is in compliance with Anti Money Laundering and Anti Terrorism Financing Acts 2001 and under Section 3, Bank Negara Malaysia Guidelines.
- To conduct market survey and identify the strategic business plan for your branch and make proposal to the management on the mechanism to boost up your branch sales revenue.
- Be responsible in any presentation or Marketing activities to increase your branch sales performance.
- To work out and plan on cost effectiveness and generate profitability if your branch.
- To recruit agents and establishing good report to support the branch business.
- To ensure that every business transaction is in accordance to company’s Operation Policies and Procedures (as per Operations manual).
- Ensure that all suspected AML customers are reported timely in accordance to Anti-Money Laundering Act 2011 to Audit Compliance Officer (HQ).
- To submit complains report when and necessary to Compliance Dept (HQ).
- To conduct regular self audit exercise as to ensure that every process and transaction is in compliance with Company’s Policies & Procedures.
4. Job Requirements :
- SPM holder with minimum 2 years experience in financial field.
- Diploma/Bachelor in any field
Silahkan mengirimkan resume Anda ke:
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Atau hubungi kami di 603-4045 4988/40458988 ext 207 (HR Department) Untuk detail pertanyaan.